Friday, April 24, 2009

Soooo.....

(picture from last weekend and oh! i made that dress/shirt)
So we attempted some potty training yesterday. yeah didn't work. At some point she peed next to her potty then slipped in it and hit her head on the bottom of the coffee table. My poor baby was crying for 20 minutes. So after that we kinda gave up for the day. Monday I will try again. We'll be gone almost all weekend so we wouldn't be able to be consistent.

Then some drama happened that I'm not allowed to talk about.

Then nothing but Jaden kinda being a butt all day.

Oh well.....

So yeah I guess I should go clean or something before I go to my friend Britney's house this afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Poor girl. Potty training is hard in all sorts of ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made that dress? It's adorable! Come make one for my daughter! lol

    ReplyDelete